Perfect Fit Tank Liners, a product line manufactured by CTO Enterprises, was established in 1978. With years of experience in the field, the founders focused on manufacturing flexible -“drop-in” – tank liners for metal finishing and chemical containment. In a market that had been underserved for years, the company grew and expanded into other product lines and larger facilities.
At the beginning of 2018, the company had expanded the product line and the markets served drastically. Occupying 18,000 square feet of clean and modern industrial space where it manufactures a large variety of custom industrial plastic products. But, it was time to reorganize and make a few changes in order to continue the A+ service our customers had been receiving for 40 years.
CTO Enterprises is the operating company that now consists of many market brands to serve our customers. Industrial tank liners remain the backbone of its product line. However, the knowledge and experience of the owners and staff enables the company to make a large variety of electronically and heat welded products. This structure will allow us to continue serving all of our customers in a quick and efficient manner. Many brands, one mission.
Click on a team member’s photo to send them an email.
Our Mission is to seek and honor Jesus Christ in everything we do; and to treat our employees, customers, and suppliers as we would like to be treated.
1. People are our most valuable asset and will be treated as such. This means:
– We will make every effort to hire the RIGHT people for the job. We believe the right people have the following characteristics:
– A desire to do good work and help others
– Eager to learn new skills
– Willing to admit mistakes and learn from them and share that knowledge with others
– More concerned with team accomplishments than individual accolades
– Dependable, trustworthy, and with the highest integrity
– Relationships are valued and cultivated among all employees with frequent and meaningful two-way communication. We encourage and expect improvement suggestions from all employees, and we will provide clear communication on how we are doing and expectations for the future.
– When the company is doing well, all employees will share in the fruit of our labor.
– Our goal is to provide MEANINGFUL WORK to as many people as possible so they can build their future, provide for their families, and give back to God a portion of what they have been blessed with.
2. We take pride in providing outstanding products that help our customers take care of their customers. This means:
– We are more concerned about the well-being of our customers businesses than we are about selling them something. We will carefully listen for what they need and we will only offer a product if it will truly help their business. If we think they can find something better elsewhere, we will tell them.
– We will work hard to be on the cutting edge of industry trends, technology innovation, and new materials in order to provide the best possible product and advice for our customers.
– We will seek to develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. We believe that a life-long relationship built on trust and respect is more valuable than meeting the day’s sales target.
– We will never knowingly ship a product that does not meet the customers’ expectations.
3. We believe that the products and services we offer our customers are only as good as the product and service we can get from our suppliers. This means:
– We will continuously search for the best suppliers in the industry to insure we are providing the best products for our customers.
– Long-term mutually beneficial relationships are valued and intentionally pursued with our suppliers.
– We will not play one supplier against another, and we will never change suppliers based solely on price.
4. We believe that the character of our company is more important than financial results – however, financial results do matter. We will be good stewards of all that God has entrusted us with, and we will support the ongoing ministry of Jesus Christ with the first fruits of our business.