Perfect Fit Tank Liners manufactures flexible, custom-made, drop-in tank liners for all electroplating and anodizing operations. Flexible drop-in tank liners are comparatively inexpensive and can easily be installed by your own shop personnel. In addition, drop-in tank liners can be made and shipped to you quickly, reducing down time and loss of production. They are adaptable to nearly all sizes and shapes of tanks and are resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
– Leaky Tank – from cracks or corrosion
– Tank contaminates solution
– Old lining contaminates solution
– Bonded-in lining is hardening and cracking
– Solution chemically attacks tank
– New tank is too costly
– Other lining methods too costly or time-consuming to install
– Quick easy installation with minimal down time and loss of production
– Use of your own personnel rather than expensive outside contractors in most cases
– Inexpensive compared to other alternatives
– Custom made to tank dimensions for proper fit
– Elimination of sandblasting and bonding of liner to tank
– No other expensive tank preparation – just smooth down sharp projections
– Liner will expand and contract with temperature changes and tank movement
– Long lasting superior material formulations for widest range of chemical resistance
– Easy to repair
Wide variety of optional features available to facilitate particular tanks and special situations. These include:
– Hem and rope or grommets and rope around top perimeter of liner or unique stainless steel clips to easily secure liner in place
– Double thickness or floating bottoms for extra protection
– Skirt (double thickness) at liquid / air interface in chrome plating applications
– Sumps and overflows built in
– Outlet tubes (attached or seperate) or compression fittings for plumbing through liners
– Special built-in hold downs for attachment of rigid PVC to liner bottom for protection from falling parts
Only the highest quality pinhole free virgin materials are used in a variety of thicknesses and formulations to fit most any application. Materials are one ply and homogeneous, not multiple plys or laminated.
Some standard thicknesses are:
187 mil (.187″, 3/16″) 30 mil (.030″, 1/32″)
125 mil (.125″ 1/8″) 20 mil (.020″)
93 mil (.093″, 3/32″) 16 mil (.016″)
60 mil (.060″, 1/16″) 12 mil (.012″)
40 mil (.040″) 8 mil (.008″)
For information regarding specific chemical resistance contact CTO Enterprises or request chemical resistance chart.
When your system has two or more compartments to it and you need to line both, it most often makes sense to have both compartments connected on the liner.
CTO Enterprises manufactures flexible, custom made, PTFE skirts attached to drop-in tank liners for all electroplating and anodizing operations.
Tanks utilizing a Hard Chrome application can benefit from a PTFE Skirt by reducing the affects of the fumes.
In addition, drop-in tank liners with PTFE Skirts can be made and shipped to you quickly, reducing down time and loss of production. They are adaptable to nearly all sizes and shapes of tanks and are resistant to a wide range of chemicals.